Visit the International Conference 5G for Automotive which takes place 12-14 December 2017 in Cologne, Germany and learn more about:
- Better understanding on the latest proceedings in 5G standardization
- The newest information on the role of semiconductors in the scope of 5G technology
- Learning opportunities about the potential of 5G from an OEMs` perspective by discovering comfort, safety and performance advantages
- Updates on cyber security in 5G technology
- Discussions about the future potential of 5G in the context of autonomous driving
- Strategic developments for 5G technology implementation
- Networking with some of the most important industry professionals on an international level via our interactive sessions
Automotive IQ provides the Top 10 Stories on 5G Network for Automotive you might have missed. Read more for free here
By 2035, when 5G's full economic benefit should be realised across the globe, Qualcomm-led study claims goods and services enabled by 5G could be valued at up to $12.3 trillion, and support 22 million jobs.
Read more here.
Download the Press Release for 5G for Automotive here.
Registration Form 5G for Automotive
Gain a deeper insight from Vodafone into current opportunities and challenges within the topic of 5G implementation with this exclusive free interview.
Gain a deeper insight from T-Systems into current opportunities and challenges within the topic of 5G implementation with this exclusive free interview.